Our client is a leading nationwide full-service provider of legal consulting, attorney recruiting, legal talent, legal technology and eDiscovery Solutions. They are looking for a Regional Vice President to lead a sales team
The Regional Vice President will play a key role in driving the continued, high growth of the consulting and litigation support practice by uncovering and winning new business through direct sales and lead generation strategies within targeted accounts. The position will be responsible for prospecting, sales, developing clients, and closing client engagements with Corporate Legal Departments and Law Firms throughout the Region. This individual will lead a sales team and grow relationships with new and existing customers to successfully meet or exceed assigned personal and team revenue targets. This role contributes as a thought leader and subject matter expert and serves as an essential support mechanism in business development and client growth.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales objectives (individual and team sales metrics
- Develop strategic account plans for targeted key accounts
- Develop weekly sales forecasts and pipeline management
- Sales, contract and pricing negotiations
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Management on events, product launches and market feedback
- Contribute to expand corporate sales and territory strategy
- Be an industry expert speaking at national conferences as well as participating in webinars and video
- Executes on the sales and strategic goals set for company’s overall consulting practice
- Promote corporate values through leadership and frequent education of field team
- Operate as a senior sales member of the team who develops strategy and goals to assist in continued
- 5+ years of relevant legal sales or sales management experience
- Practical understanding of document review process and eDiscovery
- Consistently ranked as top performer in prior roles
- Demonstrated success in developing relationships and selling to legal departments and law firms.
- Successfully worked with C-Level executives, attorneys, and litigation support professionals
- Large client base of law firm and corporate contacts
- Proven ability and success closing deals and moving a company strategy forward to meet sales objectives
- Effective sales forecasting and pipeline management â industry and client demand Leadership presence with a very high level of professionalism.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, professionalism, excellent people and time management skills
- BA or BS required
- Executive presence & strong communication skills
- A strong desire to succeed