Quality Assurance Supervisor
Our local manufacturing client in Waterloo, IA is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor. This Supervisor will be responsible for planning, coordinating and directing quality control programs to ensure the production of quality products.
- Continuously improve the production of products to allign with established standards.
- Direct the Quality Management Systems (QMS) and monitor performances toward meeting documented objectives.
- Coordinate the development of quality objectives and provide a strategic plan for their accomplishment.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Plan, promote and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Serve as liaison to customers for all matters regarding quality requirements and performance.
- Plan, direct and coordinate departments to satisfy annual corporate quality assurance goals.
- Ability to manage the quality inspectors and overall direction of the Inspection Department.
- Ability to maintain efforts in obtaining Quality Registration efforts including ISO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field preferred or equivalent 7-10 years experience in the Quality Control field.
- 5+ years in the quality control field with a 4 year degree.
- Welding and fabrication experience is required.
- ISO experience is required.
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Quality assurance supervisor, Quality, strategic plan, ISO, Welding, Fabrication, QMS, inspection, testing, quality control, product quality, reliability, performance, goals