For over 20 years our client has been a leading systems integrator with a long history of delivering data insight and business intelligence solutions. Specializing in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Solutions, they work closely with companies looking to improve their budgeting and planning.
Due to expansion, our client is adding an Enterprise Sales Executive to cover the NY/NJ Metro Market
- Sell EPM software and related services initially just Axiom EPM, but currently establishing other EPM software partners) and services
- Sell/cross-sell into other areas of the organization (data management, ERP, technology staffing, managed IT, cybersecurity, digital strategy, application development/support, experience design)
- Complete the entire sale cycle from lead identification to closure
- Responsible for developing and growing a sales pipeline across verticals to support sales and revenue growth
- Generating qualified sales opportunities
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage relationships with existing sales channels
- Prepare, Review and offer input on RFls and RFPs
- Creating and gaining business in a software market
- 2-10 years successful selling EPM/CPM software solutions
- History of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Strong network within your territory with both direct customers and re-sellers
- Proven experience driving large, enterprise Software deals with contacts at VP level or higher
- Experience with financial or operational functions preferred
- Proven experience in effectively managing and growing a sales pipeline and providing accurate sales forecasts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relating well to all kinds of people, building appropriate rapport for constructive and effective relationships
- Excellent presentation skills for large and small group settings
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and possess a high level of self-motivation in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to determine problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- BS/BA degree