Fort Wayne, IN area
We are currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor in the Fort Wayne, IN area.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
A global manufacturer having multiple locations across North America as well as throughout the world is looking for an Internal Audit Team Member.
Currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor with the CPA completed or in process. Looking for high potential Accountants/ Analyst/ Auditors coming from any industry with preference towards manufacturing / distribution / public accounting. Seeking high achievers that want to be groomed to Finance Manager / Controller positions in the near future.
This is a development opportunity for high potential candidates. Need candidates with high desire to be mentored and that want to prove themselves. Company has strong track record of employee development and retention.
High potential candidate who has been a Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Internal Auditor or Big 4 or Regional Firm CPA firm in an Audit or Tax audit role who has 3+ years experience in any industry with preference towards manufacturing with the CPA completed or near completion.
Job Description and Requirements:
- BS Degree in Accounting
- CPA completed or currently achieving
- 3+ years experience as a staff / senior accountant / analysts and /or public accounting firm experience
- Strong experience with financial analysis, financial modeling and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- High potential candidates having strong analytical and problem solving skills with exception drive and communication skills to be able to interact within all levels of the organization
- Candidates should have a strong desire to be mentored and developed
- Strong experience in Ad-hoc analysis, data extraction, advanced Excel user and report generation tools
- Travel requirement in the 20% range
Please submit your resume for the Senior Internal Audit position.