$20-27/hr + $5,000 sign on bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add Maintenance Technicians for the Night shift openings at the Norfolk, NE facility. Looking for candidates that are self-motivated daily!!! Work hours would be twelve hour shifts from 6 p.m.–6 a.m.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Welding/fabrication experience.
- Previous pipefitter experience a plus.
- Previous experience with pump seals and motor work.
- Heavily involved with changing out pumps.
- Be able to rewire motors 3 phase (0.5hp-200hp).
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLC’s, Ammonia refrigeration, pipefitter, welding, fabrication