Location: West Boston, MA area
We are looking for a RN with experience in Director and developing clinical service lines within an acute care hospital to lead high performance teams and manage provider partners. This role will give leadership and support and report to the COO. You will own assisting and assessing, planning and evaluating nursing practice on a multi-unit level. A 24/7 commitment of the Director’s assigned areas. You will be accountable to support COO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Provides strategic leadership and oversight to the continuum of Perioperative services, Anesthesia Tech Services, and Sterile Processing Services to accomplish sustained quality, service and growth in all areas of responsibility.
- Develops and implements initiatives to expand and maximize the effectiveness of the Services, including targeted performance improvement initiatives for all areas.
- Promotes the development and implementation of best practices and the cultivation of a highly efficient patient flow process.
- Collaborates with the nursing and medical staff leadership on issues related to service delivery, technology and equipment, capital planning, revenue generation and enhancement, and all other related administrative matters.
- Coordinates resources to meet patient care demands. Drives employee engagement to create a highly coordinated, well-functioning department. Ensures programs and services are in compliance with hospital and corporate policies as well as federal, state, and local agency regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Very strong in operations, financial, and business development – not required to be an RN (but would prefer an RN)
- Strong Business Operations of a clinical service line in an acute care hospital, business growth and development, financial and budgetary experience, analytics, data driven.
- Must have skills to develop and maintain physician/surgeon partnerships
- Skilled in team development for both staff and leaders
You will be responsible for all perioperative leadership, anesthesia leadership, surgical physician assistant services, sterile processing leadership assigned directly to the Director of Perioperative Services.
- Minimum of 5-7 years Director experience managing a complex hospital department or service.
- Master’s degree in clinical field, or MBA or MHA
- Previous leadership in perioperative services preferred.
- Current RN license preferred
- CNOR certification preferred
Our Client offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. They excel at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From advanced heart and vascular services, to comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, robust surgical facility including da vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to their comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
A vibrant and diverse community nicknamed The Heart of the Commonwealth, Worcester, Massachusetts, is located approximately an hour's drive west of Boston. More than 935,000 people call the rolling hills of this metro area home.
With its affordable housing, green parks, quality hospitals and proximity to a dozen highly esteemed colleges and universities, there is a unique vitality to this metro area. Worcester provides an excellent cultural life, including amazing restaurants, concert and theater venues, and the Worcester Art Museum, which houses original works by Monet, Gauguin and Degas. You may hear locals refer to their home as "Wormtown," a nod to Worcester's underground music scene.
To learn more, email your resume to us along with your salary requirements.
We know this client well and we will be able to assist you through every step of their interview process.