Our Houston based client is seeking a top notch Software Engineer to add to their team. Excellent salary, relocation package, benefits, and work environment are all part of the deal!
- All candidates MUST have a degree in Computer Science from a top 20 CS school (i.e. UMass Amherst, Georgia Tech, etc.)
- All candidates MUST have a track record of stability with a company (i.e. at least one 4-5 year stint with the same company).
- All candidates MUST have a reason to be in or want to be in Houston, Texas (i.e. a family member, love for location/weather, etc.)
- All candidates MUST have relevant technical abilities in accordance with the job posting.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- You have an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- You have extraordinary programming skills.
- You have demonstrated experience in large-scale systems.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance.
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms.
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship.
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves.