The Senior IT Auditor will be focused on leading audit projects covering Enterprise Infrastructure and Technology Risk Management by supporting all phases of the audit lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security risks and controls as they apply to network technology, operating systems, databases, storage technologies, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, messaging systems, web applications, technologies, mobile platforms, data loss prevention, cloud computing, etc.
- Assesses the risk and control environment for processes within coverage areas • Identifies meaningful issues, and increases the velocity and sustainability of the mitigation plans and processes
- Leads all phases of an audit and provides guidance to junior staff to ensure that audit projects are completed effectively, on time, and within the allocated budget.
- Works with business stakeholders to develop specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely action plans to remediate control issues.
- Assesses the risk and control environment for processes within coverage areas.
- Contributes to the development and execution of a continuous monitoring program for the businesses or functions covered.
- Understands the financial services industry and has knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Covered Clearing Agency Standards.
Excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the financial services industry offering career track, professional growth, attractive compensation and benefits.
- A minimum of 7 years Information Technology and/or IT audit experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, IT concentration highly desirable; Master’s Degree preferred
- CPA, CISA and/or CISSP certification preferred
- Experience auditing and evaluating infrastructure, cybersecurity risks/controls and auditing operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure and IT processes and controls (e.g., change management, backup and recovery, user access/security administration) is required
- Knowledge and experience in performing audits of technology projects and programs (SDLC reviews)