Love your job!
This is a global manufacturer with multiple locations worldwide and across North America.
The Accounting Manager will direct and manage the plant financial reporting and cost accounting activities.
- BS Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 4+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment providing Cost Accounting oversight and experience in manufacturing plant settings
- Strong experience with inventory control, plant reporting metrics, capacity planning and providing and preparing operations financial analysis tools
- Solid plant operations experience including key plant metrics drivers, cost containment, inventory and scrap control
- Demonstrated experience as a business partner and financial leader to Plant Managers / General Manager of Business Units
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- Experience with larger ERP manufacturing fully integrated softwares
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills; verbally and in writing
- Some travel is required for this position to plant location(s)