The Internal Audit Department's (IAD) objective is to deliver independent assessments of the company’s overall control environment and to promote proactive risk identification and mitigation.The Senior Internal Auditor will:
- Manage the audit lifecycle and communicate potential issues to the Internal Audit leadership and businesses.
- Contribute to the development of the annual audit plan and periodic reassessment of risk coverage.
- Consistently demonstrates an ability to complete high quality and risk-focused audits on time and on budget, notifying management promptly of any possible impediments to success or when budgets might be exceeded
- Review audit work performed by his or her staff to ensure audit documentation standards are adhered to.
- Take ownership for identifying risk, such as credit, market, liquidity, operational, legal, compliance, technology, and systemic, within his or her assigned area of responsibility.
Excellent opportunity to join a global financial services industry market infrastructure leader offering professional growth, career track, attractive compensation and benefits package.
- A minimum of 4 years of audit experience - Public and/or Private
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Background particularly in financial markets, credit, liquidity, quantitative risk management, risk modelling.
- Experience in financial services, particularly in securities trading, settlement, corporate actions, and/or securities processing.
- CPA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Financial Analyst, or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist certifications preferred.
- Previous internal or external audit experience is required.