The Senior IT Auditor is focused on leading audit projects covering Enterprise Infrastructure and Technology Risk Management by leading all phases of the audit lifecycle.
Experience with operational processes, tools and control standard methodologies in running a complex IT infrastructure platform, including systems monitoring, capacity management, resiliency, security controls.
- Leads all phases of an audit and provides guidance to junior staff to ensure that audit projects are completed effectively, on time, and within the allocated budget.
- Independently oversees and contributes to the completion of risk-focused audit fieldwork, notifies Audit Leadership promptly of issues that arise or when budgets or timelines are at risk
- Effectively communicates throughout the audit lifecycle while translating complex concepts and potential issues clearly with root cause analysis
- Assists Audit Leadership with annual risk assessment and audit planning
- Coaches and mentors junior team members
- Works with business stakeholders to develop specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely (SMART) action plans to re mediate control issues.
Excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the financial services industry offering career track, professional growth, attractive compensation and benefits.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT auditing experience
- Bachelor's degree with Master's or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience Identifying, assessing and advising on risks for large-scale projects, application controls, IT general computing controls (e.g., Information Security, SDLC, Change and Release Management, Application Security, Data Management, Database Security, Logical Access, and Job Monitoring, etc.) and business process controls (e.g., Enterprise Risk Management, including but not limited to Operations, Compliance, Legal, etc.) are highly desired.
- Certifications related to the incumbent’s coverage responsibilities, such as Certified Internal Auditor, or Certified Information Systems Auditor are highly desirable.
- Financial Services industry experience preferred