We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will design and produce a variety of print and electronic marketing materials in support of company sales and marketing efforts under the supervision of the Senior Packaging Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with and/or design items related to the production of print and electronic marketing materials (both internal & external) for presentations, advertising, collateral pieces and the web
- Create graphic design for all corporate and divisional print needs
- Prepare pre-press production files for all print projects while adhering to fundamental design principles
- Work with outside vendors to include photographers, printers and display houses
- Archive marketing projects on the MAC storage drives
- Stay abreast of digital technology and design trends in the graphic arts industry
- Take product shots and participate in photography shoots
- Work as a part of a creative team in brainstorming for new graphic designs and layouts
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of graphic design production experience in a marketing, advertising or visual communications setting
- Must possess and utilize knowledge of fundamental graphic design and typographical principles to include basic web design principles and commercial color printing methods
- Experience in pre-press production and layout using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using the Apple Macintosh computer platform
- Excellent written and communication skills required, as well as the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment with short deadlines and scheduling flexibility to accommodate last minute deadlines
- Photography experience for in house projects
- Experience with video editing and/or creation a plus
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, graphic communications or related field of study from four-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience considered