Love your job!
Our client is obtaining a $55M new Scanner TwinScan from ASML for both advanced product development and volume wafer production. The new engineer needs to carry out the following work with high quality and minimal supervision:
- Work with Equipment Engineers on new ASML Scanner tool installation and acceptance.
- Work with ASML application engineers to setup tool to be able to run production process.
- Develop and setup tool control procedure for new ASML scanner to sustain 24x7 production with tight stability and high uptime, and automatically detect/alarm tool issues.
- Setup photolithography process on new ASML scanner.
- Understand design and wafer integration requirement on photolithography process. Design and perform wafer process DOE. Develop and characterize photolithography process for high volume wafer production. Meet tight requirement on resist shape, critical dimension, and overlay. Meet cycle time and throughput requirement.
- Develop tooling and process control strategies (APC, SPC, and OCAP), control the tool and process to meet the tight wafer production requirement, and sustain 24x7 wafer production with high process uptime and availability.
- Independently perform wafer process failure analysis to identify root cause of process problems and develop corrective actions.
- Advanced degree in materials science, physics, or engineering.
- At least 3+ years hands-on experience with photolithography wafer process development on ASML 193nm ArF scanner in high volume semiconductor or data storage wafer fab.
- Experience with ASML XT or TEL coating tool/process is a plus.
- Strong data analytics and statistics skills and proficiency in SAS, JMP, SQL.
- Experience with DOE, SPC, APC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work productively and collaboratively with all levels of colleagues and management across organizational boundaries.
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to drive cross-organization collaboration.
- Ability to deliver against tight schedules with minimal management supervision.
This company is the Top Electrical/Semi-conductor company in the US
thin film deposition wafer fab