Our client is a leading provider of life cycle records and information management solutions. The company brings proprietary innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. With over 25 years of experience, it has earned the trust and continued business of more than 5,000 customers—large and small, domestic and multinational—representing a wide range of industries.
We have a Document Scanning Project Coordinator opening in our Secaucus NJ location to assist in the day to day operations. Responsibilities for this position will include monitoring of document scanning workflow and ensuring document scanning standards are practiced and followed.
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage multiple document scanning projects from start to completion.
- On-boarding and training team members on new projects.
- Maintain and update daily production logs.
- Deliver electronic data files to clients.
- Work with sales team to define Scope of Work for scanning projects.
- Audit and Quality Check scanned document images.
- Coordinate box/document transfer, chain of custody from local operations.
- Monitoring of document scanning workflow and identify bottlenecks.
Technical Skills and Proficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning workflow and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning software (Kofax a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of computer and scanner operation.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software.