We are looking for an International E-Commerce Sales Manager who will oversee the company's International eCommerce channel to grow sales and achieve leadership of company products. They will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing sales plans with key accounts and coordinating marketing efforts to achieve sales targets. Responsibilities will include online key account planning, annual budgeting, promotional planning, P&L management, forecasting and relationship building with key customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops International eCommerce strategy and plans in key countries, with key customers, in accordance with corporate goals and determines sales plans by analyzing trends and results.
- Delivers annual sales and profit targets for International eCommerce markets and establishes short and long-term sales goals for all e-commerce products sold on-line
- Manages and builds relationship with key eCommerce accounts
- Develop annual budgets for sales/market planning; manage trade budgets and monitor spending efficiencies.
- Provides P&L oversight for key accounts to maximize profitability by growing top line sales and managing selling expenses
- Creates and executes annual promotional plans for pet products with key customers
- Organize and manage the various components needed to initiate, oversee and execute major projects; channel/account specific campaigns, this includes coordination with Marketing, Customer Service. and Finance.
- In collaboration with Demand Planning, create annual forecast and provide monthly updates and inputs to allow for timely adjustments
- Collaborates with Marketing to provide strategic and tactical input, set advertising budgets and execute commercial plans that drive business with on-line customers
- Oversees brand protection on and communicates and collaborates with Brand Protection and Marketing to remedy problems and provide solutions
- Advise marketing on market demand, deals and/or special promotional opportunities to initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers on amazon
- Must have working knowledge of e-commerce contracts understanding the Terms and Conditions by which everyday business is conducted.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Understand competitors in specific markets and develop strategies that position brands as category leaders
- In depth understanding of developing executing online sales and marketing campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong analytical skills - extensive experience working with Excel to conduct analysis and detailed sales reports.
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google/Yahoo/MSN ad words, pay-per-click campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a minimum of five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of eCommerce sales and account management experience