Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city.
If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
The Financial Analyst provides financial analysis support to the healthCare system. The incumbent serves as a steward of financial and statistical data and information utilized by key stakeholders for making critical decisions and will interact with various departments, including management at all levels.
He/she will ensure the accuracy and integrity of reported data and information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Works in conjunction with data management team for statistical gathering, reporting and compilation of benchmarking information.
- Provides support in long range financial planning.
- Performs financial analysis, modeling, and reporting, related to project/business feasibility.
- Assists with quarterly bond disclosure documents.
- Maintains credit rating documents and all supporting documentation.
- Prepares, validates and assimilates reported payroll information for productivity tool.
- Maintains report tracking database and completes recurring and ad hoc reports for all areas.
- Creates and maintains service line reports for regular distribution.
- Identifies and implements process improvement strategies to effectively and efficiently produce reports, gather information, and meet organizational needs.
- Maintains data integrity process to ensure all data received, retrieved, and processed is validated prior to distribution.
- Prepares annual department operating and capital budget.
- Analyzes Lean Six Sigma projects throughout process to identify potential cost savings benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Healthcare experience and healthcare reimbursement methodologies required.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with ability to read, categorize, comprehend and calculate information.
- Proficiency in data mining and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills to effective create analysis and presentations.
- The department has been revamped/restructured.
- This position reports to the Controller.
- One thing that is nice about the position is that it is located off campus in a nice building.
- The manager is looking for a person with a pleasant personality that is willing to work as a team player.
- The hospital will offer a range between $51000-$70000 depending on experience and a great benefit package.