This is replacing a retiring Sales rep. It is managing existing business and hunting for new business.
MUST have Oil and Gas sales experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make initial contact with target accounts.
- Maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
- Communicate range of product and service offerings to key and target accounts.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of market drivers and customer business processes.
- Facilitate customer inquiries and coordinate them with Inside Sales, Engineering, Operations, and other departments.
- Conduct technical solution presentations to key and target accounts.
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasting.
- Collaborate with external Engineers and Consultants to specify our products.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ year’s successful industrial, business-to-business selling experience
- Proven ability to prospect, qualify and close sales
- Sales Force contact management software experience, preferred.
- Experience selling into the Refining, Petrochemical or Down Stream Gas Processing Industry
- Experience selling custom equipment
- Ability to travel up to 40%