They are disrupting the industry by providing all the services and technology required to enable patients to remain in their home through a fully-integrated model across three core lines of service – homecare, home medical equipment (“DME/HME”) and home infusion / pharmacy – while also matching patients to the right site of care.
We are seeking an experienced Data analyst, to support all analytics needs with respect to a growing portfolio of health plan customers and physician MSO partners. The analyst will lead complex analyses that is critical to business decisions at the onset of a new client relationship, as well as address ongoing medical management operational needs.
NEED Strong SQL, Excel, visualization tool like tableau, or Power BI
R, Python or SAS a plus
Strong background in loading, manipulating and summarizing claims data or PBM data
Healthcare industry experience is a PLUS
- Research, analyze, present results, and recommend intelligent solutions to solve problems and address business challenges by applying a knowledge of medical claims analysis, critical-thinking skills, and healthcare experience/expertise. This may range from developing proposals for new and existing clients, to clinical quality and utilization management projects, to new initiatives that you may come up with yourself.
- Structure analytical results in an organized, visual manner to tell a meaningful, actionable story.
- Write SQL queries, create end-user reports, and apply varying analytical techniques to solve specific business problems.
- Determining credibility and usability of claims data prior to delivery of analytic results.
- Interpret contractual language and have a clear understanding of business rules and reporting requirements
- Establish trusting professional relationships with internal senior business customers.
- Maintain alignment of expectations and priorities in autonomous fashion.
- Undergraduate degree is required, master’s preferred in math, statistics, computer science, or other related quantitative field
- 2-10 years of experience or proven ability working as an analyst in the health care industry with medical claims, membership and provider data.
- Proven experience working with some combination of Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial paid claims data sets. Other applicable data sets include Census and Member Eligibility data sets.
- Reasonable experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) required.
- Advanced analytic skills with the ability to build statistical and predictive models to help support business decisions
- Ability to analyze and interpret medical claims data through complex analysis that leads to strategic business decisions
- Experience in data mining, statistical analysis, and data transformation/manipulation.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Expertise in MS Excel, with proficiency using formulas, PivotTables, linked worksheets, graphing and other reporting and presentation features.
- Ability to tell a succinct, meaningful, and actionable story with data using visualization and other techniques.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in both technology and business environments.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.