This full time, permanent Electrical Engineering Programmable Logic Controls Technician will install, service and support control systems and instrumentation. There will be pneumatic plumbing, control panel assembly and wiring by following electrical schematics. This person will set up, calibrate, and service instrumentation, control devices, and systems as well as assist the engineers in system I/O check out. Duties will include managing and leading the installation of large control systems as well as making minor changes using AutoCAD. This person will need to travel 30% to 50%. There is paid overtime.
The successful candidate will have a background that includes:
- Experience installing, servicing and supporting control systems and instrumentation
- Programmable Logic Controls knowledge and experience
- A related degree or apprenticeship is preferred
- A solid understanding of drawings of electrical schematics and panel layouts
- Ability to travel 30% to 50%