Love your job!
Work in a stable position for a global company in an area famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living!
Location: Buffalo NY (relo will be provided)
The Mechanical Engineer will
- be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications
- Design and develop AC compressor components (as part of a team)
- Develop and write engineering specifications for components and assemblies to be used in manufacturing facilities to mass-produce compressor components and assemblies
- Utilize DFMEA/PFMEA processes to provide a robust design prior to mass production
- Assist with preparation and execution of test units
- Participate in product innovation, cost, and quality improvement projects
- Participate in cross-functional teams related to customer program launch activity
- Work with suppliers and manufacturing plants to insure product design for high value and manufacturability
- do more fun and impactful things!
Official title: Sr. Product Engineer – eCompressors
Excellent salary, benefits, career advancement potential, and relocation assistance are all part of the deal!
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or higher
- 15+ years’ experience in development of precision products
- Understanding of Principles of statics, dynamics, mechanics of materials, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, strengths of materials, thermodynamics, physics (mechanical and electrical) and engineering design
- Good written and oral skills – ability to convey technical concepts
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good results orientation and strong work ethic
- Asset - Automotive/Residential /Commercial HVAC development
- Asset - DFFS, Robust Engineering, Reliability engineering certification