- Work with all levels of client companies to ensure compliance with all regulations and to maximize the overall retirement benefit plan
- Perform compliance testing to administer retirement plans in accordance with ERISA
- Consult with clients and recommend possible plan amendments
- Work directly with business owners, financial advisors, and other professionals
- Prepare contribution calculations, non-discrimination testing and prepare IRS Form 5500
- Manage multiple projects
- Provide periodic valuations and contribution calculations
- Support auditors for large plan audits
Create your career destiny with this Pittsburgh based TPA Firm. Our client is offering a local Pittsburgh area-based opportunity or the ability to fully work remotely from your current location.
Our client provides full-service retirement plan design consulting and administration for businesses of various sizes and design types. These plans could range in size from owner only businesses to companies with thousands of employees and anything in between.
This organization is committed to optimizing plan design and operation for their clients and offers both defined contribution as well as defined benefit plan design, document, and administrative services. Additionally, they offer highly specialized ESOP services including ERSOP or ROBB designs, a complete suite of 403(b) services and a value-added consulting, administration and actuarial certification for traditional defined benefit plans, offset plans, and cash balance design.
- Three plus years of experience in the retirement plan industry.
- Extensive background in qualified defined contribution plan administration
- ASPPA credentials required, QKA, QPA, or CPC.
- Knowledge of ftwilliams compliance software is preferred
- Proficient with Excel, MS Word and Outlook