- Ensure projects are completed safely, timely, and within budget.
- Responsible for engineering design and project, construction, and contractor management.
- Responsible for project execution, monitoring, and controls.
- Assist in maintaining project files for the facility.
- Assist in maintaining all engineering and construction budgets for assigned projects.
- Provide technical assistance and advice, as needed.
Be an integral member of this small, privately owned logistics/terminal company (however, owned by a large global, profitable company based in Japan).
You will be part of an excellent team of employees who value what they do and are rewarded for their contributions. This company has very low turnover due to the excellent culture, leadership team, professional and friendly environment.
Required skills and qualifications:
- College degree in engineering or construction.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in the fields of engineering or construction.
- Detail-oriented and possess problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of API 650/653/570
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Experience in Bulk Liquid Terminals is preferred
- PMP Certification is preferred