This is a full-time, permanent SAP and .NET Software Programmer career opportunity at a constantly growing, state-of-the-art industry leader in the custom food packaging industry. Employees are treated so well that they had four employees retire this year with over fifty years of service. The culture has a family feel and employees can move to other departments. The Information Technology department is a collaborative work environment. This position is open due to growth.
The SAP and .NET Software Programmer is responsible for designing and writing SAP software within project timelines. This position will report to the Application Development Manager. The department will be going through a conversion from SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4HANA so the employees will gain that experience as well. The culture is important here so establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others is important. This person will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality. Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- 4 years of software applications development experience
- 4 years of experience developing ABAP
- 2 years of .net programming experience Knowledge of FI, CO, MM, PP, SD functional areas in SAP A degree
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to be organized to meet timelines
- S/4HANA experience