Seeking a Director of Human Resources for a large growing industrial manufacturer with a great team. The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for the overall tactical administration of the human resource function and partnership of strategy with business and operations of a single manufacturing facility for with approximately 500 employees total and 3 direct reports within the human resource team.
- Performance reviews annually and making recommendations to the executive team for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel functions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, legislation and ensures organization's compliance with personnel functions.
- Recommend, evaluates and participates in staff development.
- Communicate changes in the personnel policies and procedures to ensure proper compliance.
- Assist the executive team with annual reviews and preparation of wage and salary program.
- Coordinate and/or conducts exit interviews.
- Work with department heads to assist them in their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Supervise and lead the human resource team.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience in human resource leadership
- Experience with human resource functions in manufacturing
Preferred, but not required:
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential