Field Service Technician
Cedar Rapids, IA
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our client is looking to immediately hire a Field Service Technician able to work in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This Technician will be responsible for new machine startups, field service and warranty repairs covering the US along with some International service territory.
- Maintain customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
- Take care of customer application issues.
- Start up new machines and perform onsite repairs for customers.
- Support customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
- Provide technical support to end users and dealers.
- Administer assistance related to parts for customers, when requested.
- Concrete road paving experience is a must have.
- Strong solid hands-on mechanical background.
- MUST HAVE electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and welding experience.
- Knowledge of Slipform Paving Machines and concrete applications.
- Familiarity with GPS/3D modeling technology
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Safety programs
- Flex Benefit Plan
Field service, technician, road paving, GPS, 3D, modeling technology, Slipform, Microsoft, travel, machinery, maintenance