TITLE: ANALYTICAL CHEMIST
AREA: KANSAS CITY
Our client, an international Kansas City company has been a leading manufacturer of high-performance industrial composites, and that tradition continues with innovative composite formulations that protect a wide range of anhydrides, plasticizers or esters. From marine, aerospace, and automotive plants, to food manufacturing plants, industrial facilities, and specialty electronic applications, their coatings can be found protecting virtually all types of industries and applications. They have an extensive product line that is backed by outstanding technical support through the company’s network of knowledgeable coating consultants.
This is a medium, privately held company that has a huge footprint in the industry and is growing rapidly even during these challenging economic times. They provide the innovative solutions to a customer’s needs and continue to provide tremendous service.
As in companies of this size and structure there are never boring days, there is always a variety of tasks. This individual will be part of a team doing research & development, customer support and technical support. Research for the customer is what drives the organization.
To qualify for this position the candidate needs:
- BS in Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Conducting analysis on samples and understanding different reactions with resins and polymers
- 5 years' experience using Chromatography GC, OR GC-MS, OR NMR, OR HPLC, OR IR
- Completion of lab work requests submitted through project database system.
- Verify repeatability of successful approaches.
- Develop and document test methods.
- Establish specifications.
- Generate presentations for technical conferences.
- Reports any actual or potential property damage, material loss, and product issues.
- 5 years of experience performing analytical analysis
This is a great company to work for and offers an excellent opportunity to make an impact – to do meaningful and appreciated work.
If you think this might be for you send your resume as an attachment in MS Word format or PDF for immediate consideration.