Love your job!
Our client, a major chemical manufacturing company seeks an EHS Specialist for their Philadelphia, PA area plant. This person will have Environmental, Health, and Safety responsibilities for a 500 employee plant 30 minutes north of Philly.
The EHS Specialist will:
- be responsible for improvement, maintenance, development and implementation of all health and safety programs, resulting in the prevention of injuries and the assurance of compliance with all EHS regulations.
- have daily interaction with managers and employees in production, maintenance, and laboratory areas, observing their processes, documenting potential risks and developing and implementing process management controls to minimize associated risks and to ensure that personnel have clear understanding of the safety regulations that impact their operation.
- report directly to the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager, but will also have significant interaction with plant management.
- BS Safety, Environmental or related
- 5+ years Health and Safety experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PSM experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Outlook