Summary: We are looking for a eCommerce Manager to join the team of an excellent Fort Wayne area company.
In this role, you will oversee the business and technical requirements for the websites of multiple brands, selling direct from the Website to the consumer.
In addition, you will sell through major online retailers, such as Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Target.com, and others.
The ideal candidates would have 5+ years experience in eCommerce applications.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Manager
- This role is about 25% managing the eCommerce website business 50% managing the “.com” stores, and 25% technical project management making site enhancements utilizing outside contractors.
- Monitoring website and eCommerce P&L and content for multiple websites.
- Prioritizing and manage eCommerce enhancement -Participate in UI design sessions.
- Driving website efficiency and conversion.
- Providing feedback to external development teams and internal management.
- Gathering requirements and documentation of updates
- Managing partner integration and competitive analysis
- Drive eCommerce through .com partner retailers.
- Some social media marketing.
Requirement of the eCommerce Manager:
- Strong Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization knowledge.
- Social Media Marketing Knowledge.
- Fluent in web analytics & ability to drive decisions based on data
- Experience creating documentation authoring requirements and use cases for eCommerce sites
- Strong Project management skills