Our client is one of the "Top 5" players within their industry. Their reputation for quality of products and customer relationships they build sets the standard. We are seeking an Assistant Controller for their corporate finance team. As the Assistant Controller have heavy involvement in daily and long term financial management of a large manufacturing effort. Promotional opportunities are frequent for "Top Performing" individuals within this organization. This position reports to the Treasurer/Corporate Controller.
Relocation is provided, along with extremely good benefit package
Great "Family Friendly" area of Wisconsin
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and assisting with financial statements, budgets, forecasts business activity reports and other requested documents
- Business and cost accounting analysis in reporting and fiduciary compliance
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall finance and accounting operations and effectiveness of the organization
- Assist with annual insurance renewals, coordinate accounting for insurance programs, manage commercial insurance claims, and maintain Certificates of Insurance program
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline
- Assist with financial reporting and analysis of benefit programs, to include Form 5500
- Coordinate insurance carriers on-site visits and assist in interpreting results/actions
- Support the audit process through preparation of reports and schedules
- Assist Treasurer/Corporate Controller with other duties as assigned
Our client is one of the "Top 5" leading companies in their industry.
Great reputation for very high integrity, ethics, and customer relations.
Very strong financially.
Located in a family friendly area of WI
BS Degree in Accounting with a minimum of five years of relevant work experience. *****A CPA designation is highly preferred.*****
? Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial concepts and practices
? Solid knowledge of commercial insurance and benefits programs
? Detail-oriented, with good problem resolving abilities
? Strong desire to be an positive influence on co-workers
? Organized and detail driven
? Excellent computer skills(MS Word, Excel); ERP software experience is preferred