Our client is the recognized industry leader in their security technology space that is experiencing enormous growth and who’s offerings are well-regarded as being some of the most innovative in their space. As a result of their expansion we are seeking a successful candidate with a technical solution architect and/or pre-sales background and strong experience and understanding of cloud security and the public cloud to join their team and make their mark in this role.
Position title: Cloud Security Solutions Architect
Location: Central, Western, Northwest or Mountain region of the U.S.
THIS IS A HOME/VIRTUAL OFFICE-BASED POSITION
In this role the qualified candidate will leverage their cloud security and public cloud experience to work with and help drive revenue with the sales organization and play a major role in this part of the company’s cutting-edge SAAS solution offering segment across North America. The individual will be responsible for both pre-sales presentations and post-sales hands-on support of evaluations/proof of concept installations. The role will require working closely with other departments and customers to define goals and monitor activities for the successful execution of projects.
- Act as a key resource for the sale of SAAS cloud security offerings and contribute to working with the sales team to build an opportunity pipeline.
- Develop and maintain relations with appropriate partners and support relationship expansion by working closely with the North American sales organization
- Work closely with the headquarter/CTO office team, in order to learn the product vision, solution offering and pricing model.
- Provide technical sales support for key opportunities including technical product presentations, competitive positioning, proof of concepts, and proposal development
- Support new products and product design initiatives with prospective customers including preparing and delivering white papers, configuration guides, etc.
- Represent the company as a public speaker at industry events and trade shows
- Strong knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), and cloud security vendors (e.g. Dome9, RedLock, Alert Logic) as well as a strong network and application security background.
- Have a thorough understanding of cloud security and securing public cloud environments as well as an understanding of the DevOps and Security Operation roles in public cloud environments.
- A proven and successful track record in selling Security Solutions offered as SaaS.
- 5+ years of cyber security or cloud technology solution architect/pre-sales experience.
- Experience with WAF, Pen Testing or Secure Coding Practices
- Strong understanding of encryption (SSL, hmacs) and the various HTTP RFCs
- Network Security (DDOS, Firewall, IPS, DDOS, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of commercial and open source DDOS and penetration testing tools
- Systems integration experience involving the interfacing of complex systems components with one another . Ability to write and integrate APIs a plus
- Ability To travel to customer locations