Our local manufacturing client in Waterloo, IA is looking for a Senior Estimator who will be responsible for analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documents. This Estimator is preferred to have fabrication and welding experience!!!
- Prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness by computing cost factors.
- Prepare quote spreadsheets by reviewing data to determine material and labor requirements.
- Consult with clients, vendors of other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Prepare concept drawings or sketches to better estimate work time and final cost.
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation.
- Associates Degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of fabrication experience is required!
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Fabrication, estimator, management, documentation, proposals, cost effectiveness, cost factors