Seeking creative teacher/mentor to educate, enhance performance and recognize development opportunities for manufacturing team. Training Manager will design and implement Learning and Development programs for plant employees in manufacturing and distribution operations.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Day to day management and delivery of the learning and development programs
- Responding to training requests from operations team and providing training solutions
- Creating and implement learning and development programs.
The Training Manager will play a key role in developing Learning and Development programs for plant employees in manufacturing and distribution operations. Seeking creative teacher/mentor to design and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize development opportunities for manufacturing team
Create training programs and systems for multiple plants.
Our ideal candidate
Someone with strong business experience, ideally within a learning and training environment to include analysis, design, build, delivery, evaluation and events management of a range of training programs for manufacturing plants.
Successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- Project management expertise, ideally with experience rolling out training plans, including all training logistics and budgets
- Experience researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
- Experience of developing a range of learning designs, conducting needs analysis including the analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation of training