This full time, permanent 5-axis CNC Machinist Programmer Manufacturing Engineer is at a very high quality, very high profit manufacturer in a highly stable industry. This company invests heavily in state-of-the-art equipment as high quality is critical to customers. This employer is highly successful and growing. The culture is very team-oriented and everyone gets along well. Employees are treated incredibly well and employee turnover is very low. Solidworks, AutoCAD and CAM are being utilized as needed. The environment is state-of the-art, clean and air conditioned.
The position is available due to growth and the acquisition of new machines to meet that growth. The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass:
- Working on a 5-axis CNC machine
- Programming a 5-axis CNC machine
- Interacting with CNC machinists
- Working together in a team environment
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Four years of 5-axis CNC machine programming experience
- Four years of operating a 5-axis CNC machine
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work well in a clean environment
A four year degree in Manufacturing Engineering is highly preferred but not required.