Our client is a premier, nationally recognized Pharmaceutical company looking to hire a Sr. Manager, Clinical Operations. The ideal candidate will lead the cross-functional study team in managing several international clinical studies in Oncology.
- Managing all aspects of study progress from start-up to close-out as well as relevant reporting
- Preparing detailed project plan(s) with cross-functional input for all phases of the clinical study, assuring adherence to intended timelines in order to achieve study goals while ensuring compliance with international GCP guidelines/regulations and SOPs/SWPs , identifying risks, procuring adequate resources and implementing risk mitigation plans
- Oversight and management of CRO and clinical vendors
- Effective communication with KOLs and Investigator site staff to support study delivery
- Contributing to individual and team development through training initiatives and team building activities.
- Manages performance and development of assigned direct report(s).
The pharmaceutical industry is NJ's top industry and recession-proof. Very stable environment.
- Bachelor degree in biological science, nursing, pharmacy
- 5-10 years experience in clinical operations
- Awareness of anti-tumor therapies, and RECIST criteria required
- Experience within Oncology required