Crucial Job Functions:
- Oversee customer service inquiries and determine proper path to resolution.
- Has accountability for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities
- Aid all Commercial clients to provide information, troubleshooting, collect information, and maintain an overall positive customer experience.
- Interact with clients to open accounts, completing required paperwork and security checks. Must be acquainted with the various sources of primary and secondary identification, and with suitable and unacceptable forms of identification.
- Onboard, or aid in onboarding, Commercial deposit accounts and Treasury Management services.
- Advise clients of products and services and assist bankers in providing superior customer service.
- Oversee the loan closing process for the Commercial banking team to safeguard accuracy in origination of Commercial loans.
- Provide analysis and reporting enabling satisfactory management of the Commercial banking team for the region.
- Work with Commercial bankers to oversee the loan approval process in presentation of prospective and client credit request packages in accordance with Bank’s policy.
- Preserves educational and professional expertise through attendance at job related seminars, conferences and workshops and involvement in professional, civic, and community groups in leadership positions.
- Steady attendance and punctuality are vital functions of this position.
- Generates and prepares correspondence, presentation materials, spreadsheets, and reports.
- Produces confidential and non-routine file systems and maintains them precisely and efficiently.
- Monitors calls, correspondence and projects to guarantee appropriate response in a timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of information with discretion, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Responds to client questions and monitors or collects account information as requested.
- Stays knowledgeable of Bank products and services.
- Work to ensure all client files are up to date and organized to abide by with loan agreements, bank policy, and regulatory compliance.
- Handle client complaints and takes suitable action to resolve them.
- Responds quickly to customer needs; requests client feedback to enhance service and responds to requests for service and assistance.
Commercial Loan Executive Assistant
Provide administrative support for the Commercial banking team within the region to ensure a consistent level of customer service for banking clients. Serve as a liaison between Commercial banking clients, Loan Operations and other areas of the bank, as needed.
Opportunity Knowledge/Skills Required:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred, or equal banking experience.
- Two or more years in the financial services or legal industry.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to perform effectively in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Complete all required compliance training by established deadlines
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality