Our client specializes in multi-industry Industrial Process Automation. For example, if you use Excedrin, our client designs the controls that run the machines that package Excedrin.
They are Automation Technician(s) with electrical experience.
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of related experience, including: Building, testing and installing panels; software configuration and troubleshooting; repair both software and hardware problems. Must be able to offer customer support and service by phone and on-site. Valuable skills are: troubleshooting, diagnosis, programming, calibration, testing, and project support.
- Associates Degree required in technical field.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience / knowledge of PC hardware and software.
- PLC design, configuration, troubleshooting and debugging experience.
- PLC programming using Allen-Bradley Control Logix, RS Logix 5000, Siemens, etc.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and adjust to schedule changes.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and Wiring.
- Experience working in regulated industries is valuable
Candidates will additionally be successful if:
- You are innovative and open to new ideas.
- You can’t wait to solve problems and give ideas life.
- You keep an eye on the big picture when you’re in the details.
- You communicate by first listening and understanding.
- You are a team player whether you are the leader or follower.
- You take pride in finishing a task the right way and on time.
- Integrity defines every role in your life.
- You value a work/life balance.
- You expect your strengths to be respected and growth to be part of your everyday.
Hours: Day shift. May require occasional overtime and/or weekends. Travel required, including overnights.
Specialty tools are provided by the company. They also offer an allowance for tool purchases.
Client is willing to train and regularly invests in employee training for those ready and willing to learn.
Work is unique and not repetitive. Work is interesting. Culture is very positive. Pay is competitive. Benefits are great.