SYSTEMS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Our client is an Energy Performance Company that offers software products and engineering services that optimize energy efficiency and simplify facilities operation for clients across the United States.
We are seeking a highly motivated enterprising engineer to join our engineering team. The engineer will quickly obtain an understanding and working knowledge of our products and services. The engineer will utilize this understanding to implement the integration of our software products with various systems ie; HVAC controls, Door Access controls, CCTV, Facilities Management Software, Lighting Controls, etc.
- Interface with client IT department to obtain network integration parameters
- Coordinate with Vendor Software integration team to integrate software and controls
- Collaborate with Energy Engineers to identify project integration requirements for implementation
- Communicate with Energy Project Developers to identify integration requirements at proposal state
- Quickly understand new network integration protocols
Assist internal software developers in creating new software applications
- Attend selective Client Project Meetings to assist Energy Engineers and Project Developers
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering – Specifically Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science
- 1-3 years in automated controls and/or software integration
- Niagara experience is a plus
- Travel: Limited through regional travel – Average 2-6 weeks per year