Remote until COVID ends, then onsite in Columbus Ohio
The ideal Sr. Mobile Solutions Developer is a creative thinker who thrives on innovation and thinking outside the box. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical when delivering a solution on time and under budget. In today’s complex business environment, the ability to provide real-time information and tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Our client likes to hire continuous learners who are passionate about technology and thrive on keeping up with the latest technology trends. They take advantage of every opportunity to grow their skills and knowledge.
The responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Solutions Developer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a technical leader and subject matter expert in mobile development.
- Design holistic solutions including design for scalability and performance
- Use industry best practices in driving decisions.
- Effectively communicate with business users, including “C-level” executives
- Estimate licensing costs when needed based on high-level project requirements
- Interpret business requirements and communicate to the technical team (i.e. assist in backlog grooming if needed)
- Hands-on experience with architecting MOBILE solutions; should have a breadth of experience across native solutions ( iOS and Android)
- A plus if experienced with hybrid solutions (Xamarin, Ionic, Cordova, React Native, Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, XCode, ...)
- Experience with customer-facing mobile solutions
- Experience building solutions that require offline capability; minimal battery usage of mobile apps, etc.
- Experience with driving mobile solution frameworks; building from the ground up, etc.
- Needs to have worked with mobile solutions that handle payment processing as well as high levels of secured data
- Experience with deploying out to app stores
- Strong mentorship skills
Preferred (not required, but it helps)
- Experience with Google Analytics as it relates to mobile solutions
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Experience with Firebase or similar toolset
- Previous technical consulting experience
- Remote working experience