Responsibilities of this position include:
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complex income tax returns including Corporate, S-Corp, and partnership clients.
- Conduct research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to state and local tax laws and regulations.
- Serve as a SALT technical resource, collaborating with team to review client issues and recommend solutions.
- Motivate and mentor staff members by providing them with leadership, counselling, and professional guidance.
- Start to develop new business relationships with potential clients and company personnel to grow the clientele base and work to foster on-going efforts to obtain additional opportunities for the Firm.
Remote opportunities, so long as candidates are local to Georgia. Ranked as one of the top firms in the nation. Highly competitive benefits package.
In addition, the skills and qualifications needed include:
- A minimum of 5 years of SALT experience in Public Accounting at the Senior or Manager level.
- An active CPA license.
- Prior experience supervising tax professionals on a project or engagement basis.
- Experience with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, retail, restaurant, etc.