Responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
Remote opportunities, so long as the candidates are local to Georgia. Ranked as one of the top firms in the nation. Highly competitive benefits package.
In addition, the skills needed include the ability to:
- Complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Coach and direct team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
- Keep the engagement manager and partner aware of engagement progress.
- Manage day-to-day client relations and develop an effective working relationship with the client.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Client service oriented.