Human Resources Manager
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager for their Orlando, FL manufacturing facility. This Manager will be the key HR Business Partner and will be an instrumental part of the plant leadership team. The key focus areas include developing the HR strategy, driving a proactive talent agenda, providing year-over-year employee engagement while driving continuous improvement and compliance.
- Develop and execute the strategic HR plan for the location in collaboration with plant management and senior human resource leadership.
- Assess current condition of the talent pipeline relative to current and future business needs.
- Plan and execute recruitment and selection efforts.
- Oversee learning and development activities, recommend and conduct training and development.
- Manage compensation programs, wage and hour regulations, reviews, surveys to ensure equity and consistency.
- Partner to drive year over year engagement improvements helping to develop action plans, monitor results and engage committee progress.
- Help drive for more efficiency/effectiveness in the HR processes.
- Management of all plant level HR policies and practices.
- Partner to administer benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness, life insurance, 401k, short term disability, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, awards, employee recognition.
- Ensure full compliance with all federal and state laws and governmental regulations.
- Bachelors degree required; major in Human Resources preferred. Masters degree desired. Any certifications a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in HR Management within a manufacturing environment is required.
- HR Manager/HR Generalist background to include; recruiting, employee relations, training, payroll processing experience.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving and execution capability.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with difficult individuals/situations while maintain composure, using good judgement and fairness.