LOVE YOUR JOB!
If you are in a senior level leadership role within a company that provides scientific (pharma or IT ideally) staffing services, this could be a golden opportunity.
Exceptional (top 1%) compensation and benefits, plus continued career advancement opportunity. Very well known company.
The Vice President Scientific Staffing will
- have overall responsibility for the specialty Scientific business
- have full P&L authority and responsibility
- drive growth and a greater market share while establishing and executing the strategic direction
- be responsible for all sales and operational aspects of the business
- be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on any Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) activity, assisting in the identification of niche areas for success.
- Provide strategic direction, vision and effective leadership.
- Identify, articulate, and execute a growth strategy.
- Oversee P&L deliverables, including gross profit, revenue growth targets and operational costs.
- Partner with corporate development team to diligence acquisition targets & lead post-merger integration.
- 15+ years of leadership in the staffing world
- Demonstrated ability to lead a large organization’s operations
- Demonstrated success in setting and implementing a profitable strategic direction.
- Proven ability to drive top line business growth.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with internal partners and external clients.
- Scientific background with strong pharmaceutical / biotechnology knowledge a plus.
- Strong understanding of P&L/financial management.
- Ability to travel up to 60%