Enjoy all that the sunshine state has to offer and company perks - like a flexible work schedule, only local/regional travel, challenging projects in a variety of industries. The majority of projects are in Florida so the travel is minimal and usually just a few days at a time. However, there are exceptions from time to time and occasional work throughout the Southeast.
- Minimum of 2 years of HMI programming experience, especially with Wonderware and VTSCADA
- Ability to write, modify and troubleshoot PLC and HMI programs
- Practical knowledge and experience in analog and digital control
- Ability to read project P&ID drawings and project specifications
- Understanding of industrial Control Systems applications is desired, including instrumentation and SCADA systems
- Experience with industrial PLC hardware design preferred.
- Experience with other types of software development is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS) or Associate’s degree (AS) in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited college/university or other relative degree is a plus