Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Laboratories. They have an opening for a Field Service Engineers to be based in Columbia or Greenville, SC areas to cover a multi-state territory with 70% overnight travel.
- The preferred candidate will have a B.S. in electronics engineering or Chemistry or equivalent as well as experience in the calibration, troubleshooting and repair of complex electronic instruments.
- The client will look at candidates who have a life science degree with experience working in an R&D Laboratory and want to move into a Field Service role.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- The duties include the Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Repair and Calibration of instruments in the assigned region.
- Frequent overnight travel.
What the company offers:
- Salary, monthly car allowance + mileage, paid expenses, bonus, profit sharing and low-cost full family benefits package that starts on day one.