Do you have a background of inventory, supply chain and/or demand analysis?
Have you worked in retail, consumer products and/or distribution environments?
Do you enjoy fast-paced work environments?
Would you like to have opportunity for growth and future advancement at a fast growing company?
Minneapolis, MN based company is seeking an Inventory Demand Analyst. Daily you will focus on demand management and inventory plan of specific product lines and categories. Daily activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Complete ongoing analysis of inventory, including working with demand planning software and the ERP system
- Ensure supply of product to service customer needs while minimizing inventory
- Monitor changes in SKU level forecasts
- Build a demand plan that quantifies the business for an annual schedule
- Analysis of product demand, including trends, promotions, seasonality, consumption, etc.
- Collaborate extensively with buyers on developing and executing recovery plans
- Facilitate meetings with internal departments related to forecasts, demand, etc.
- Validate forecasts with sales teams
- Develop systems and process in order to meet service and inventory turn goals
- Monitor and evaluate KPIs related to forecast accuracy and customer order splits, etc.
- Complete other tasks as requested by management
Candidates should be able to oversee multiple projects at a time, be energetic, team oriented and enjoy collaborating with multiple layers of the organization and internal departments. This is a salaried position with competitive benefits.
Requirements for the Inventory Demand Analyst:
- A bachelor's degree is required, ideally in a supply chain related field
- At least two to three years of similar supply chain, inventory and/or demand analysis experience
- Experience working in retail, consumer good and/or distribution environments
- Experience working with a large number of SKUs
- Experience working with demand planning software packages and/or strong ERP knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas and IF function
Skills preferred, but not required:
- International business experience
- Experience with GainSystems
Why work for this organization?
- Competitive benefits package
- The organization is positioned for additional growth
- Premier employer in the area
- Excellent working culture and environment
- This is a high profile position
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Minneapolis, MN area. There is a conservative relocation package available to regional candidates having all of the skill sets.
demand planner, inventory planner, S&OP, SIOP, demand analysis, merchandise planning, IBP, DRP, GainSystems, Slimstock, Demand Soluctions, Supply chain planning,