Manufacturing HR Manager
Bucyrus, OH area
Salary up to 105K plus competitive benefits
Do you enjoy being hands on in the HR process?
Do you enjoy working on all aspects of human resources?
Do you enjoy working in manufacturing environments and developing recruitment plans to attract hourly and salary talent?
Would you like to continue to improve on HR policies, systems and procedures?
Manufacturer is seeking a Human Resources Manager for their fast-paced plant. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for facilitating plant HR activities that will include hiring and recruiting hourly and salary staff, improving human resources processes, updating handbooks and procedures, initiating safety standards, partnering with operations to improve practices and procedures and additional duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Candidates will be required to be flexible with their work requirements and tasks. This position does require candidates to be team oriented, have strong analytical skills and be able to take initiative with little direction. This is a salaried position with EXCELLENT benefits available.
REQUIREMENTS for the Human Resources Manager:
1. A bachelor’s degree, ideally in a related field
2. At least five years in a similar manufacturing HR lead position
3. Experience working in manufacturing environments
4. Experience leading, developing and coaching an HR team
5. Human resources responsibilities, including benefits, labor laws, salary and hourly recruitment, policy review, FMLA, etc.
6. Microsoft Office
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Safety initiatives
2. Operations experience
Why work for this organization:
1. Competitive benefits package
2. The opportunity to partner with production
3. The opportunity to work with multiple facets of HR
4. The opportunity to develop and improve processes while building and developing your team
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Bucyrus, Ohio area. There is not a relocation package available at this time.
hr generalist, human resources generalist, hr manager, human resources manager, hr leader, human resources leader, hr associate, hiring, recruitment, discipline, handbook, interview packet, payroll, benefits, training, bwc, bureau of worker’s compensation, plant start up, phr, sphr