Quality Systems Manager Salary: 110-125K
Have you been recognized for your skills in the areas of Quality Systems development and management? Do you have the ability to influence a culture of Quality within an organization? Are you looking for an exceptional career growth opportunity? If your answer is yes, this may be a great opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking a Quality Systems Manager with exceptional Quality Systems experience. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be tasked with the development and implementation of a strategic Food Safety Monitoring program. This will include the development of Quality Directives that align with compliance standards related to SQF and auditing functions. Additional focus will be directed in coordinating extensive workforce Quality training programs to insure that Quality initiatives and goals are being accomplished. You will also function as the “Point Person” for communication with governmental, supplier and end user interactions. Position reports to the Global Quality Manager.
Key words: Quality, Compliance, Regulatory, Food, Beverages, Leadership, SQF, Six Sigma, LACSls
Our client is a rapidly growing Food manufacturing organization. As demand continues to increase, so does the need for key talent within their organization.
- BS Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or Food Engineering’
- 7-10 years of proven experience in implementing and maintaining Quality Systems to include SQF and FDA regulatory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Aseptic, Canning, Thermal Processing to include LACS
- Excellent training and development skills
- Superb communication, documentation and investigative skil