Delaware, OH area
Salary up to 70K, depending on experience
Do you have at least two years of manufacturing EHS experience?
Would you prefer to spend up to 80% of your time on safety initiatives?
Would you like to have future opportunity for advancement?
This position could be for you!
Stable manufacturer is hiring an EHS Coordinator to oversee safety and environmental initiatives at their plant. The EHS Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Monitor, improve and regulate the safety, health and environmental policies and processes for the plant
- Keep updated documentation related to safety policies and regulations
- Monitor and track all safety training within the company LMS
- Perform regular site inspections and audits for safety, health and environmental compliance
- Complete job hazard analysis
- Lead or assist with accident investigation
- Manage SDS process
- Support improvements of manufacturing processes
- Communicate with external regulatory agencies (OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
Candidates must be able to communicate directly and effectively at all levels, be self-motivated, take initiative on projects, work on multiple tasks and be hands on. This position requires candidates to be on the manufacturing floor daily and have a presence on all three shifts. Individuals should have excellent floor communication skills and be able to effectively communicate at all levels. Medical benefits are available day one of employment. Additional benefits include profit sharing, 401K, paid holidays and vacations.
REQUIREMENTS for the EHS Coordinator:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related EHS field
2. At least two years in a similar manufacturing EHS position
3. Strong safety-focused background
4. Experience with OSHA core programs (lock out/tag out, etc.)
5. Experience overseeing safety training initiatives
6. Experience with LMS (learning management system)
7. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
CSP certification and/or OSHA training
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Delaware, Ohio area. There is not relocation assistance available at this time.
EHS, EH&S, environmental engineer, environmental specialist, EHS specialist, HSE specialist, HSE coordinator, HSE supervisor, environmental services coordinator, safety and environmental coordinator, environmental planner, environmental intern, environmental coop, EHS manger, HSE manager,