These web developers must be comfortable working through the front to the back of the stack, using modern web application languages and tools.
This role is very hands-on with the product development, from ideation, design, architecting and process shaping. This is the type of experience that is expected in startups, and so we prefer to work with software developers that understand this dynamic. We want you to see the vision, and be working together as a team to execute it.
Upon application, more specifics will be revealed to you in terms of the work itself.
Our client builds blockchain solutions for companies all around the world. As a global company, these roles are remote-friendly. We are in search of experienced software engineers that can work closely with product managers and designers to deliver a product that our customers love.
- Minimum of five years experience building rich web applications using languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Node, Rust with proficiencies in front end frameworks (React, Thyme Leaf, Angular, etc)
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Understanding of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser
- Experience working with tools that measure customer experience (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other web analytic tools)
- Ability to produce quality work with thorough collaborative code reviews, cross-browser & device compatibility testing & bug fixing processes
Benefits and equity provided along with a competitive salary.