$70-105K plus 10% bonus
Our manufacturing company is searching for a Project Engineer in their Oshkosh, WI local area. This Project Engineer will oversee and coordinate engineering project work to include repairs, upkeep of production equipment and new installations of capital equipment. This Engineer will support day to day troubleshooting and unplanned breakdown items within operations and maintenance.
- Supporting new and existing production machine networking and communications systems through PLC and HMI programming.
- Support the day-to-day operation to reduce unplanned downtime to drive improvements.
- Understand and operate within a multitude of drive and PLC platforms. Work directly with process control, automation and facility systems. Create logic and programming to improve the performance of the production equipment with safety of people and equipment in mind.
- Actively participate in plant continuous improvement initiatives, including Kaizen Teams, Safety Teams, 5S Teams and CTO projects.
- Determine customers needs by identifying problems and/or business losses, developing and evaluating solutions.
- Establish project teams and facilitate project team meetings.
- Develop, prepare and assemble the engineering package for each assignment project. This includes designs, calculations, layouts, schematics, manuals etc.
- Determine the materials required for each project.
- Manage project costs, project scheduling and supplying communication company wide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Controls/Automation Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing
- 4-10 years of hands-on experience working with PLC programming and troubleshooting (Allen Bradley and Siemens).
- Experience leading projects start to finish (scope, schedule, budget), monitoring others and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Hands-on project deployment experience working in a team environment at an industrial manufacturing site.
- Experience implementing change within a manufacturing environment – being a “change agency” that can influence new processes and procedures and generate buy-in among operators on the manufacturing floor a plus.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off